Thursday, November 14, 2013

Keep Going

HAPPINESS keeps you SWEET
TRIALS keep you STRONG
SORROWS keep you HUMAN
FAILURE keeps you HUMBLE
SUCCESS keeps you GROWING
FAITH and ATTITUDE keep you GOING.

I got this one from an email sent to me by a friend. I was so moved with the message because in life there are things we cannot really control. It was very timely because the first reading for today about wisdom and its beauty.
She is the refulgence of eternal light, the spotless mirror of the power of God, the image of his goodness. – Wisdom 7:26

It is a matter on how we respond to life's uncertainties.  Let's continue to ask God a gift of wisdom.  A wisdom for us to accept the things that we cannot change and to be fearless for those we can. Of course wisdom to differentiate it and a humble heart to surrender to HIM.
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
-excerpt from today's reflection in Didache (Cristy Galang)

As long as we hold on to our FAITH that He will always with us. God allows us to fail sometimes for us to realize His mercy. At times when we fail, we just need to learn to kneel down and pray. These trials will build us a character of courage and humility. He never allows us to experience trials which we cannot endure. It is a test of our faith.

Thank You Heavenly Father for the gift of faith. May You Continue to mold me
into a  person who is loving and understanding. Continue to touch my heart Oh Lord that I may shine not for my own glory but for Your glory.  I Love You Heavenly Father. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment