Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DUST it OFF :)

Last Monday when I played tennis on the third set, my racket string got busted!
Though for the past few weeks, I already anticipated for it but I asked myself why now? Why now when I was eager to win for this third set after losing the first two.
Then I realized that in life, there are situations we can't really control. I want this and that but it will never come into fulfillment. That's life and it must go on. So the following day, I wanted to play tennis but I don't have racket to use so I decided to go for gym. I ran for 3o minutes, stationary bike for about an hour and some weights. If I opted to sit and continue to grieve over the busted tennis string then I would never sweat and burn as much as 800 calories. If we never learn to dust if off and move on then we will be staying in stagnation. Stagnation in grievances, complaints and dissatisfaction and these would hinder our growth. So whatever happens in this journey of life, learn to appreciate it. If we fall, learn to stand, dust it off and press forward.

Dust it off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment