Sunday, November 24, 2013

BITstrips




Last prayer Assembly, we had an activity called BITSTRIPs wherein we were asked to write something on the strips of papers. We were instructed to complete these lines.

I AM SORRY…

I THANK YOU…

I HONOR YOU…

I WANTED TO KNOW YOU MORE…

I received lots of “I HONOR” and “THANK YOU” strips. I felt so blessed and loved that time. For me, I didn’t do anything for them to honor me. I was in awe because God never fails to surprise me. I never asked for it but He wanted me to feel that I am appreciated. Thank You Heavenly Father! May you continue to use me as your instrument of love to my brethren, send me and I will go to the places that You have prepared. Allow me to experience more of Your greatness.  I LOVE you Heavenly Father and I want to bring back the honor and glory to you…

No comments:

Post a Comment