Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet or Sweat?

Yesterday, I visited my sister in Abu Dhabi. I   never had a good sleep the night before  because I was hooked with playing psp. As I checked the clock its already quarter to 4 am. I was so excited  to meet my sister because I will be getting my new toy.  Thank You Lord for the bountiful blessings 
When I reached her place, she was at shower. While waiting, I had a chance chitchatting with her room mate Tin. She randomly handed over me this bar of chocolate, SWEET! ooops I have to sweat more when I will eat this.

SWEET  or SWeat? sounds like huh,  of course it doesn't taste the same. hahaha
My sisters Elma and Nancy usually find me sweet.. with sweaty hands. I am just wondering, if I am sweet then how come I'm not into relationship now like 4 years?
Am I really sweet or just sweaty?hahaha  let see...

No comments:

Post a Comment