Monday, October 7, 2013

A Great Start

Its been a long dream for me to have a blog of my own. This time I have to make it realized. This is a good start. In life if we have dreams, we have to do something about it not just merely talking about it. we have to step up and do something to fulfill those dreams.
Since this is my first blog, I should make a small description of myself. I am a hopeless romantic guy who had been into past three failed relationships. I am Filipino born and raised in the Queen city of the South of Philippines Cebu but currently working in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I am the third of four children of my lovely parents Antonio and Anecita.
Just like this little flower, I might be small but if you go deeper and detailed, you will see its real beauty.
This a great start for me to share my life stories, my exploration and a journey as a single man who has a huge faith for our Creator. May He continue to bless me so I can bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment