Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FEARLESS

As I about to sleep, I listened to the song Fearless and was struck by these lines.


Lord You are fearless
Till death You saved my soul
A heart so selfless
My sins You conquered all
God in Your grace now
Oh I will do the same
To be as fearless
To stand and to proclaim


Heavenly Father, praise You and thank You for the gift of life. I humbly ask for forgiveness at times that I turned my back, forgetting You as my Heavenly Father. I know that you have been fearless in loving and accepting me despite all my shortcomings, my frailties. Heavenly Father, may You continue to tap my shoulder and keep me reminded of your greatness. May I continue to transcend your love to my brethren especially those who have turned their back to you. May I be fearless as You are to stand and proclaim of your everlasting Love. I lift up to you  my kababayans in Bohol and Cebu  who were affected by earthquake that they may  continue to be Fearless knowing that You are greater than all these. May they see and find You in these most difficult time of their lives, cuddle them Heavenly Father especially in times that they are tired, hungry and felt being forbidden. Thank you Heavenly Father. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment