Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Birthday Surprises. 28th and Kicking

Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of life. My 27th year of existence was full of ups and downs but I am always grateful for it. With all those things happened to me may it be good or bad, it allowed me to grow, embrace more life and to love more against all odds.

For this year Heavenly Father, I am already claiming for more. I will always excited for the things to come. Father continue to mold me and use me that I will always glorify you to the ends of the earth. Thank you Praise God for the gift of community, Singles For Christ and FBCC. These paved my way to you, to know you more and have an intimate relationship with you. I gained new friends whom I considered my family here in UAE. I am so blessed to be surrounded with brothers and sister who are already working in progress towards you, towards holiness. May you continue to bless my community the Couples for Christ and its family ministries that we may continue to live this gift of mission of renewing the face of the earth.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the gift of friends who are always on my side through thick and thin. I am so privilege of knowing and be with these loving and caring people. I will continue to pray for their hearts' desires. May You continue to bless as they will continue bless others.

Father, thank you for the gift of family. I am so blessed to be with such a loving family. we might not be the perfect one but we love each other despite of our imperfections, shortcomings and weaknesses. I am praying that You will continue to give them good health, protection against unfavorable circumstances.

Thank you heavenly Father for always making me feel loved. Thank you sa pglalambing and for all the blessings. The job I have right, people I am working with. I know Heavenly Father in this journey of life, I will be engaged with different people in different life situations. I am praying that You will give me wisdom that I can let them experience YOU through me. Ilove You PApa God.

These I pray in Jesus NAme..... AMEN:)



Thank you for all who greeted me through BBMs, twitter, instagram, facebook and all kinds of social media. Jearamae-Juje Monteza, jenjen and kids for the early birthday surprise last night. My flat 2103 Family Rhonnie Cruz Dimen Villarta, Bhem Mangente Bonto, Jay-r Ison, Liezl Villarta Ison and neil for the sumptuous home cooked dinner. No wonder since I moved to flat 2103 I never had the chance to loose weight eheheh. For my family Elma Lapesigue who had given me lots of birthday presents!!! I am so blessed to have a generous sister. My family in Philippines, Mama, Atchi, Teban, Mami Sally, Daddy, lovely, Anale, Christian, ayen, Ivan, hehehe Dalma and Basty( Sorry i cant tagged-fully booked na). My SFC Family, from Cluster Heads Tito Bok, Tita Irene, co-CHs Bro. Jonathan, Ate Sheila, Bro Edgar down to members( I can't mention you all here), Team Uganda 2013, bert, mamits, annie! My HH- Cha and car-thanks for coming,Dan, Maru, Kuya Alex,Dhelle, Julie, Princess, Azee, POGI Brothers MArk-pinakabully na anak, Melchor, acs, Ian, Andrew, Yong, joey- Wishing you are here...
My SFC Siblings Chi grace, chi bujoy.

My high School dabarkads, veve, anemik,myra, lynlyn, gatan, monet, reggy basta batch 2003 Pho yan! Sye! Sye!

For all na I forgot to mention here! From the bottom of my heart,
THANK YOU! and May God bless us all!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment